Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Books read in 2006 - so far....

Elizabeth Kostova -- The Historian
Joseph O'Connor -- Star of the Sea
Rosemary Laurey -- Rapture in Moonlight
Jasper Fforde -- The Eyre Affair
Pauline Gedge -- Child of the Morning
Isabel Allende -- The House of the Spirits
Michelle Rowen -- Bitten & Smitten
Jodi Picoult -- My Sister's Keeper
Kelley Armstrong -- Bitten
Ann-Marie MacDonald -- The Way the Crow Flies
Kathy Reichs -- Monday Mourning
Edward Rutherfurd -- The Princes of Ireland - the Dublin Saga
Elizabeth George -- In Pursuit of the Proper Sinner
Charlaine Harris -- Dead Until Dark
Charlaine Harris -- Living Dead In Dallas
Charlaine Harris -- Club Dead
Charlaine Harris -- Dead to the World
Jasper Fforde -- Lost in a Good Book
Jasper Fforde -- The Well of Lost Plots
Jasper Fforde -- Something Rotten
Bill Richardson -- Batchelor Brothers Bed and Breakfast

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM , Blogger Lelia said...

What a beautiful library! I check them out at the public library & return them :D I did buy a few from the 2nd hand sale -- how did you like The Historian? That is one I just purchased.

I usually put my book stuff on Xanga -- because it is easier to get the book cover on the blog. Yeah, I'm lazy that way. Always, Lelia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home