Tuesday, January 09, 2007


I started reading "The Thirteenth Tale" by Diane Setterfield on Monday.
I am really, really enjoying this one. I'd had my eye on it for awhile after
it came out last year, and I read a few good reviews about it from other
bloggers. So when my godson Ian gave me a gift card from Coles for
Christmas I knew that this would be the book that I'd get.

The best way to describe this story is to say that it's a little bit gothic,
a little bit mystery and a small touch of Bronte-ness. It's a rich, colourful
read with an assortment of colourful and sometimes weird characters.

I'm going to use my new camera to take pictures of the books that I'm
reading, and posting them here. My crystal ball didn't turn out too well
in the above picture (too much flash I think) but it was the picture that
showed off the book cover the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home